Risk Management and Consulting: J-SOX Compliance
About > Our Services > J-SOX Compliance
We are focused on providing independent, sustainable, cost effective services centered on building integrated risk-based Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) programs. Our programs address the requirements stated under the Bank Secrecy Act (“BSA”) U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), including AML provisions under the U.S. Patriot Act of 2001.
At GarryMichael, our professionals use a risk-based approach working with Management to develop the appropriate solutions to be implemented enabling our clients to reduce risk and leverage opportunities.
Our team of professionals can help you:
- Perform independent testing
- Create cutting edge and/or enhance existing risk assessment methodologies
- Evaluate processes to increase effectiveness, sustainability and efficiencies
- Develop customized training to directors, senior management and employees
- Provide remediation services for regulatory issues
- Utilize data analytics to enhance monitoring and reporting requirements
- Remediate data quality to improve AML control process effectiveness
- Develop written policies and procedures